Featured Post

The link to Americ's SoundCloud (It's wonderful to hear his voice)

https://soundcloud.com/americ

Monday, February 03, 2014

Your Own Beauty - as seen by Ram Dass

“Your problem is you’re afraid to acknowledge your own beauty. You’re too busy holding on to your own unworthiness. You’d rather be a schnook sitting before some great man. That fits in more with who you think you are. Well, enough already. I sit before you and I look and I see your beauty, even if you don’t.”
                                                                Ram Dass[1]



[1] As quoted in the The Sun, January 2114, page 24. See http://thesunmagazine.org/issues/457/beginnings_blunders_eleventh_hour_rescues

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meditating in all the wrong places

receiving grace
that’s what I’m hopin’ for
is the reception better here?
no, clearly there is better
hooked up
linked in
turned on
bowled over
that’s what I want
that’s what I’m lookin’ for
cell phone
smart phone
prepaid
texting
gotta have it
man, I need it
is it over?
are we done?
that’s all?
Damn!