Featured Post

The link to Americ's SoundCloud (It's wonderful to hear his voice)

https://soundcloud.com/americ

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Tradition


I was born into a traditional Portuguese family. I did not know it - of course. I was just a baby. But with time, I flowered and changed into the various stages of life. My parents wanted me to give me a solid Catholic up bringing. After I left home I rebelled against these traditions. Now as I enter the various stages of old age - I see the flux of science and modern mass communication. The world is complex and unfolding on many levels. Truth and illusion are just a breath away from each other. "Be here now" is all we need to know. Spend time with stillness silence.  Do the tasks at hand. Let everything else take care of itself. 

No comments: