Featured Post

The link to Americ's SoundCloud (It's wonderful to hear his voice)

https://soundcloud.com/americ

Monday, February 12, 2018

Cardiogram

It's been so long, I can't remember the sound of your beat. Every time I've caught a glimpse of you and began to feel your welcoming embrace, I've savagely tore away. I wanted to suffer, can't you see? I didn't want to come back and have to look at myself, look at what I had become without you.

I'm tired of running and avoiding my truth, I want to feel your beat again.

Today, I walk into your open arms full of love and forgiveness. I don't want to suffer anymore. I want to be free to live in the light. I will settle into the innocence I've searched for everywhere, everywhere but inside.

There it is.
I know that sound.
I've found our beat again.


No comments: