Featured Post

The link to Americ's SoundCloud (It's wonderful to hear his voice)

https://soundcloud.com/americ

Monday, January 23, 2023

Life More Abundant


Many years ago, my spiritual teacher suggested that “all power is in the present moment”. This was, perhaps, the greatest teaching I ever received. By living deeply in this present moment, we sense our bodies here and now - which is the only place to feel the body. Not just our bodies but also our minds. Anything else is mere living in a dream state; exactly where most of us waste our lives. By feeling our feet on the ground, we become truly grounded. Just sensing our bodies laying down - allows us to be grounded in this moment and place. This morning I was putting away the dishes, when suddenly the memory of receiving this “all power is in the present moment teaching” came back. Suddenly I felt my feet on the ground. I became stronger - “more here”. Indeed, life more abundant.

No comments: