Featured Post

The link to Americ's SoundCloud (It's wonderful to hear his voice)

https://soundcloud.com/americ

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Untitled Release 5/5/14 - Frederica’s Poem

I just want to hear you say
that you love me
I just want to hear the things
that I have told you
like 'thank you for you'
I want to hear them, Now.

and I know there is a reason I am
not hearing it
I entrap myself
think to myself 'I am not deserving'

Is the love that I put out
in the Universe
genuine
if I do not love
that which it came from?

If I do not love the self,
the vehicle body
my space for love
What can I project?

No wonder, I do not hear
No wonder, I cannot see
Perhaps these words have been spoken before
'You are beautiful'
But I could not hear them...

There is no one to judge.
There is no one there.
Just one, the Everything
little sparks of the big spark

Like how light travels
the argument between particles and waves
a particle-wave
they are the same

a spark of the main star
we explode again and again
until we die, only to birth more stars....


No comments: