Featured Post

The link to Americ's SoundCloud (It's wonderful to hear his voice)

https://soundcloud.com/americ

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Goal of Meditation?


You may find that you have some sort of "goal" in your mind, something to be attained, like thoughtlessness for instance. This is a concept that is foreign to most of us, not having thoughts.

I observed my move to joy when I let go of polarities; when I let go of thinking of money in this way, for instance, I find that it is not as much of a worry anymore. And that is a big change! That "not as much" is quite a lot in reality.

It is how I think of it: I don't think of it as something I either have a lot of or have absolutely none of, for that is not accurate. And since money is our man-made symbol, we can see how we treat it and how we live our lives. We must see this from an objective perspective.

No comments: