Featured Post

The link to Americ's SoundCloud (It's wonderful to hear his voice)

https://soundcloud.com/americ

Friday, December 14, 2012

Two Poems; One Subject

I.
Generally,
All we hear
is our own fear.

Can we see
the beauty
of our soul
below?

The stars above
Shine;
A reminder
of who we really
are.

Can we perceive
what we see?
Can we hear
Reality
above the din
of the fears
of all humanity

Who are also
Shining
from within,
And struggling
to perceive
the meaning
of oh
so many
Stars
Shining
?


II.
Contorted habits
of self protection
keeping me
from surrendering
to my Love-lit
Soul.

The past is over,
obviously,
But inside, my body
keeps hiding,
keeps fighting,
keeps running away;
My mind stuck seeing,
in all I encounter,
that which is no longer
there.
My broken heart
refuses to repair;
While the habits,
refusing to break,
their invisible hands,
out of control,
determining my day,
     my year,
          my life.
 

How about pushing
this debris aside
and stepping into
the Soul’s pure Light;
A Soul sunbath!
And your Soul-Light
bathing me, too.

For this is what is
True,
and always was True,
and ever will be
True.

             (Diane, Nov. 2012)

No comments: